Affiliated College National Level Exam
MU OET Medical 2016 (Manipal University Online Entrance Test Medical) is an entrance examination which is conducted every year by the Manipal University in order to grant aspiring applicants admission in diverse institutions and universities which provide courses like MD/MS/MDS courses in private and government colleges and universities. It is a national level medical examination.
1) The applicant can apply for this particular course, only if his/ her nationality is Indian.
2) The applicant should be born on or before December 31, 1997.
3) The applicant should have passed 12th exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English as a language paper.
1) The mode of test will be online.
2) 200 multiple choice questions will be asked in the paper.
3) Each correct answer will consist of 1 mark.
4) There is no negative marking. So applicants may attempt as many questions as they want.
5) The time duration will be 2 hours 30 minutes.